No matter if you have only some engineers or a big team in the field: With Acteos Logonsmart the dispatchers steer and plan the applications of the field service so actually and economically as never before. From the order acceptance up to the entire evaluation, they always keep the overview and can react flexibly to unexpected situations. Engineers in the field receive all necessary information on their Smartphone. So they can execute the order well prepared and without time-consuming call back, they can compose a report from predefined components and send it to the headquarters. The invoicing often can be done before the engineer is back.
Acteos Logonsmart is an application („software as a service“) which is operated in the modern Acteos computer centre for enterprise of every size. The advantages for the users are obvious: They mustn´t purchase additional hardware and software, they don´t have to install something and mustn´t look for actualisations. They are always up to date and profit thus from the continual advancement of the solution. Your data are safe with Acteos and protected from unauthorized access.
Functions for dispatchers :
Everything in view, everything under control
The dispatching module supports the employees in the call center with planning the field work for approval, maintenance and repair. Aspects as availability and expertise of the technicians are also kept in mind. Additional information about the equipment installed at the customer can be accessed and can be given to the service employee together with other order dates via mobile communication.
As soon as the technician updates the order state on site, the dispatcher gets this information immediately. So he knows exactly, when the technician
- has accepted the order
- is on his way to the customer
- has started or finished work.
The automatic data update ensures that the dispatcher is always kept informed completely, precisely and capaciously about each process. So he keeps customers, dates and technicians in view.
Functions for service technicians :
Easy handling, comfortable functions
The service technician gets all order relevant data on his smartphone. This is e.g. name and address of the customer as well as kind of planned activity and date. Also further information like a failure history can be sent to him.
After successful operation the technicians creates a report from predefined text modules, inserts the data of the used spare parts into a form and asks the customer for his signature. Afterwards he sends the service report to the headquarters at the push of a button.
Contractors, dispatchers and service technicians who decide in favour of Acteos Logonsmart have different needs – which the Acteos solution fulfils optimally for each one.
Advantages for dispatchers
- All information is available promptly – the planning process gets more easy and exact.
- Explicit service and effort reports facilitate the invoicing.
- Comprehensive analysis functions make the applications planning easier.
Advantages for service technicians
- Real-time access to important customer and device data prevents call back and mistakes.
- No manual defective enter of service reports.
- Total support of the process reduces routine work.
Advantages for companies
- Software as a service means: low costs per month and early amortization increase liquidity.
- Efficient resource planning increases the performance of the dispatcher about up to 60 percent, allows better utilization of the service team and saves travel expenses.
- Quick invoicing improves cash flow.
- Also small and medium size companies have access to the process know how of Acteos and to the same technology, which also use the great leaders in the field.
- Higher customer loyalty by better service experience gives competitive advantages.
- Technicians can better support the sales team by pointing the colleagues to suitable opportunities at the customer – for instance when a new installation is planned.
All you need for starting with Acteos Logonsmart a new era of service management is a computer with internet connection as well as a usual smartphone with Windows Mobile 6.x (e.g. from HTC, Samsung or Motorola).