: Selecting the right supply chain solution requires a cross-functional and global vision. A local optimization at one level without taking in account global constraints can limit or even reduce performances.
Acteos Consulting in an experimented team that brings to our customers business & technical Knowledge :
- Reflection on performance levers and constraints in their own business
- Decision-making tools and mtehods based on sharp analyses
- Simulations to measure the impact of organizational and process changes
- Identification and control of customer limits and capacities
- Optimization and fine tuning of settled solutions according to identified control levers to reach the highest results.
Acteos Consulting : Our Approach
How do we work ?
Our Goal is to identify with our customers the essential control levers in their supply chain and then to purpose them a hole set of simple actions that maximize the financial impact and company objectives.
The double skilled experts in our consulting team (business & technical) ensures to deliver immediately to our customers the ratio :
The new Supply Chain solutions <--> Existing processes and applications
And identify functional and technical gaps / productivity improvements / savings opportunities / Interactions.
Within the framework of our audit / consulting missions, we propose you various axes of analysis adapted to your priority issues such as :
Measure : Supply chain performance at various level
- Warehouse (internal performance, lead times, resources overall costs)
- Transport (capacity optimization, lead times, total cost)
Visualize and analyze : Current and future flows
- Identify important flows and bottlenecks
- Identify overstocks and establish rules to avoid them
- Identify products to be delisted
- Analyze various scenarios
Support to decision making: Strategic decisions improvement
- Inventory management strategy
- Warehouses sizing and upgrade
- Adaptation of the supply plans, route design, SCM organization
- Definition and follow up of service levels, safety stocks, product turnover
Follow up / supervision: inventory management strategy evolution.
- Compare actual inventory management against various automated inventory management technologies
- Inventory forecast : medium / max / min levels
- Forecast resources and asset needs
Over the years, Acteos solutions were adapted to the most complex supply chains organizations and integrated innovative and powerful engines to solve business issues. Used separately within the consulting framework, those tools allow us to analyze the situations of our customers and to propose them sharp and decision-making results.
Acteos analyzes our customer data and offer them solutions, estimates the potential returns on investment (ROI), and potential savings
Acteos Engine samples :
- Logistic simulation (ex: Impact of the Transport Plan modification, creation of a new warehouse)
- Price simulation (purchases of transport / supplier selection)
- Optimization engine (ex: tour optimization, resources optimization )
- Valuation engine
- Forecast engine (capacity, load, sales, customer behaviour...)